How We Do Church
STC Sheffield is a large church comprising of six distinct demographic groups which form ‘church’ with that age-defined community.
A Church of Churches
Our church community has grown considerably over these last years. At the heart of this growth are our Clusters – missional communities of 20-30 people each with a common missional vision, who reach out to a wide variety of ages and people groups.
What are Clusters?
- Clusters are communities of people who have a common purpose or vision.
- Clusters are communities engaged in mission – they are ‘missional communities’.
- Clusters vary in vision, activities and meeting patterns.
- Clusters look to live out the lifestyle of Jesus; a three dimensional lifestyle of UP – IN – OUT:
- Clusters look UP as they come together each month to pray, and at our Sunday gatherings for worship, testimony and teaching.
- Clusters look IN as they share life together in ‘cells’. Clusters are made up of 2 or more cells. (A cell is a small group of disciples supporting each other through prayer, Bible, fun and friendship.)
- Clusters look OUT as they engage in mission and serve others.