Dear Church Family,
Throughout the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, STC Sheffield has been seeking to serve our people and our city in the best way, whilst following both government and Church of England advice. We will continue to do this.
New (28/09) – you can now check in at STC Sheffield on the NHS Covid-19 app using the QR codes on display.
WHAT IS HAPPENING AT STC
(last updated 23rd September 2020)
- Online Church – we gather as a church family for an all-age online service at 10:30am. You can watch on Facebook or YouTube. There are also videos for Under 5s at 9.30am and Kids Church at 10am.
- Sunday Gatherings – every Sunday until further notice – A time to become a community of people who transition into the new thing well. We gather together to give thanks and worship in a COVID SECURE manner at 9am and 7pm. Both gatherings are attendance by booking only, online or by telephone. Book here. Tickets are released at 5pm each Monday.
- Defined Youth Church begins meeting in person again this Friday, under covid-secure restrictions. Please contact the Youth Team for details.
- Private Prayer – every Wednesday 11am – 12 noon until further notice. A time to spend alone with the Lord, to seek his peace and pray for our church and city. No booking required.
- Online Communities – Our midweek discipleship groups are gathering digitally via group video calls, conference calls or phone calls instead of in-person. Join a community here.
STAY CLOSE TO JESUS
We have lots of resources to help you in the lifelong journey of discipleship with Jesus:
- Online Church – Watch all previous online Sundays and connect with discipleship and children’s resources.
- Prayer – A space dedicated to prayer for our church and resources to help you connect with God in prayer
- Discipleship – a treasure trove of discipleship resources to help you know Jesus in a deeper and authentic way; learn from his word, meet him in worship and serve him.
- Podcasts and Talks – So faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17). Be encouraged in your faith by a daily word from a member of our excellent staff team or reviewing the talk from Sunday.
KEEPING IN TOUCH AND INFORMED
Keep in touch and informed through this season in the following ways:
- Email us at [email protected]
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter, This Week at STC.
- Call us on 0114 267 1090.
- Join our Facebook group.
- Follow us on Instagram.
All our love from the STC Staff Team
Updated 28th Sep 2020