Giving money to God’s work not only blesses others but also greatly blesses you. Give what you can, not what you cannot. No amount is too small: God will bless your offering and he will bless you!
The video below is part of our Vision 2020 as we ask people to “Join Us for the Better Life”. An important part of this “Better Life” that Jesus speaks of is how we view money!
Giving money to STC
At STC over many years we have seen this truth in action: “Money is the Muscle of Mission”. Money given to our work at STC enables the message of Jesus to be shared with friends, family, neighbours and colleagues.
If after prayer and discussion you intend to give regularly, please complete a Giving Form (online or on paper) and return it to us, so we know to expect your giving. This helps immensely with our financial planning – thank you!
There are several ways to give money to God’s work at STC Sheffield:
- THROUGH YOUR BANK – we would encourage you to give by Standing Order if possible. Not only is this way regular, but it helps the church to set budgets. You can set this up directly with your bank – all the details you need are both on the Giving Form and below.
- BANK TRANSFER – for one off gifts you can transfer funds to our account “St Thomas Crookes Pastoral Charity”, account number 33220311, sort code 05-08-18. Please put a reference so we know who it’s from & what it’s for!
- GIVING STATION – this can be found in the church lounge and is a very convenient way of giving by debit or credit card.
- CASH OR CHEQUE – in the offering baskets at Sunday gatherings. If you can Gift Aid, see below – please use one of the envelopes provided.
- ONLINE – with a credit or debit card or PayPal account, via the Donate button below. (Please note that PayPal charges fees so we will not receive the full value of your donation. If possible we recommend using a direct Bank Transfer as above instead.)
However you choose to give, thank you so much!
If you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid is a great way of increasing the value of your gift at no additional cost for you. If you identify your giving, the church can claim 25% extra on your gift!
St Thomas Crookes (STC) is a Registered Charity No. 1140565.