Giving money to God’s work not only blesses others but also greatly blesses you. Give what you can, not what you cannot. No amount is too small: God will bless your offering and he will bless you!
There are several ways to give money to God’s work at STC Sheffield. If you intend to give regularly, please complete a Giving Form (online or on paper) and return it to us, so we know to expect your giving. This helps immensely with our financial planning – thank you!
- THROUGH YOUR BANK – we would encourage you to give by Standing Order if possible. Not only is this way regular, but it helps the church to set budgets. You can set this up directly with your bank – all the details you need are on the Giving Form.
- BANK TRANSFER – for one off gifts you can transfer funds to our account 33220311, sort code 05-08-18. Please put a reference so we know what it’s for!
- CHIP & PIN – using the Giving Station in church or the terminal at church reception – it’s so easy, grab a coffee after a gathering and use the chip & pin!
- CASH OR CHEQUE – in the offering baskets at Sunday gatherings. If you can Gift Aid, see below – please use one of the envelopes provided.
- ONLINE – with a credit or debit card or PayPal account, via the Donate button below. (Please note that PayPal charges fees so we will not receive the full value of your donation. If possible we recommend using a direct Bank Transfer as above instead.)
Find out more about giving to STC Sheffield: watch the 2018 Giving Video.
However you choose to give, thank you so much!
If you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid is a great way of increasing the value of your gift at no additional cost for you. If you identify your giving, the church can claim 25% extra on your gift!
St Thomas Crookes is a Registered Charity No. 1140565.