There are several ways to give money to God’s work at STC Sheffield. If you are planning to give regularly, please complete a 2017 giving form and return it to us so we know to expect your giving.
- THROUGH YOUR BANK – we would encourage you to give by Standing Order if possible. Not only is this way regular, but it helps the church immensely in setting our budgets. You can set this up directly with your bank – all the details you need are on the 2017 Giving Form.
- ONLINE – with a credit or debit card via BT MyDonate. Please note that as well as general giving, you can also give to the Campus Redevelopment (Building Fund) via MyDonate.
- TEXT GIVING (new!) – You can give fixed amounts of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 by texting STCS17 plus the amount to 70070. E.g. to give £5, text STCS17 £5 to 70070.
- CHIP & PIN – using the terminal at church reception – it’s so easy, grab a coffee after a gathering and use the chip & pin!
- CASH OR CHEQUE – in the offering baskets at Sunday gatherings. If you can Gift Aid, see below – please use one of the envelopes provided.
If you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid is a great way of increasing the value of your gift at no additional cost for you. If you identify your giving, the church can claim 25% extra on your gift!
Giving is a God thing. Christians are citizens of two kingdoms: those of this earth and the Kingdom of God. As citizens we pay our dues and make our contributions to both kingdoms. So, giving money to the church is our right and proper due to God for his work here on earth.
Giving money to God’s work not only blesses others but also greatly blesses you. Give what you can, not what you cannot. No amount is too small: God will bless your offering and he will bless you!
St Thomas Crookes is a Registered Charity No. 1140565.