Come and use the worship area for private prayer and reflection on Good Friday. No need to book, but we ask that you sign in and out at reception.
STC is a Covid-secure venue. As such, the conditions for attending will be as follows:
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Entrance – please use the upper doors.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you have an exemption.
- Sanitise hands on entrance to the building.
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in at reception and provide name and contact details. These will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Social distancing – please respect 2m spacing at all times.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. Please pick one chair and stay in it. Please do not move any chairs even if you have come with another member of the same household or ‘bubble’.