Join us each evening of Holy Week, Monday – Thursday, for a time of worship, prayer and reflection from the Bible. Each meditation will be livestreamed to Facebook and YouTube, as well as in person by booking only. Booking is through Eventbrite from Monday 22nd March at 8pm. Seats are limited and we’d ask that you book for one meditation to start with, to enable as many people to attend in person as possible across the week.
If you are planning to attend in person, STC is a Covid-secure venue and therefore the following contingencies have to be followed:
- You must book a place in order to attend. Booking will be available online or by phone from Monday 22nd March at 8pm.
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Entrance – please use the upper doors.
- Social distancing – please respect 2m spacing at all times.
- Sanitise hands on entrance to the building.
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in with a steward. Your details will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you have an exemption.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. Please pick one chair and stay in it. Please do not move any chairs even if you have come with another member of the same household or ‘bubble’. 2 members of the same household can book a paired ticket.
- Under 13s must sit with a parent – please book a paired ticket.
- Exit – please exit via the side door (old church entrance on Nairn Street) maintaining 2m social distancing.
Please note, we will be closely monitoring the local infection rates, as well as Government and Church of England advice and will withdraw the option to attend in person if the risk becomes too high. In the event of this, the meditations will still be livestreamed.