Whether you called it home for a short time, a long time, or you have made this place your permanent church home, STC Sheffield has played a key role in your faith journey and the journey of hundreds of others. Homecoming: The Reunion is a time to celebrate the place you have called home and the memories you have made here with the people you love!
What will be happening?
- On Friday night, we will be celebrating and worshipping together.
- On Saturday morning, we will be hearing stories from friends around the UK and the world on what God is doing in each of our lives.
- On Saturday afternoon/evening, you will have time to catch up with old friends and worship/pray together.
- On Sunday we will gather together as church for a morning gathering of story and celebration.
What else do I need to know?
- There will be great refreshments provided on Friday PM and Saturday including lunch..
- Childcare will be provided for the Saturday morning at church as well as at the Sunday gathering.
- The whole weekend is free of charge – a gift from this church to you.
To book on, click here. Need more details? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.