On Thursday 7th April, there will be no Lent Prayers on-site at Crookes.
We are going to be heading into the City Centre to prayer walk round the streets. Starting in the Peace Gardens
(outside the Winter Gardens by the silver balls) at 8pm.
Our Father’s heart is for Sheffield and His call on us is to love Sheffield. Today we ask the Holy Spirit to help us to be in tune with our Father’s heart, as we pray for the peace and prosperity of Sheffield; to build, to plant and to increase in number ; to set up embassies of the Kingdom in Sheffield; to cry out to Him ‘hallowed be your name in Sheffield’.
So we are here in the city centre to pray for the transformation of the city!
As you walk, invite Jesus to walk with you. As you look at what is around you:
- Pray salvation – cry out for salvation, that the lost will receive Jesus
- Pray love – through the church; the governing bodies; our love to others
- Pray hope – that ‘the God of hope will fill the people with all joy as they trust in Jesus, so they overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit’
- Pray peace – peace that passes understanding touching every area of discord
- Pray prosperity – for business / finance to flourish and for an end to poverty
Let’s pray for the people and the places and see what our Father will do!
Go out in all directions – pray as you go – 8.50pm return to Peace Gardens