Church Opening for Private Prayer
We will be opening the church building for private prayer every Wednesday (barring any further lockdowns) from 3pm to 4pm.
Please come and sit in the quiet of the worship area and spend time with God. Join us in praying for our friends, family and the peace and prosperity of the city we love.
The conditions for attending will be as follows:
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Entrance – please use the upper doors.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you have an exemption.
- Sanitise hands on entrance to the building.
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in at reception and provide name and contact details. These will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Social distancing – please respect 2m spacing at all times.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. Please pick one chair and stay in it. Please do not move any chairs even if you have come with another member of the same household or ‘bubble’.
- Quiet – please keep the church building in quiet. There will be no music playing.