An evening gathering onsite to worship, wait in God’s presence and encounter his Spirit. There will be opportunity to pray together and hear from the Bible, as well as connect over hospitality afterwards.
You no longer have to book to attend the 7pm gathering, please see the FAQs below for more information:
- Do I still have to wear a mask? Please continue to wear a mask when you enter, and are moving around, the building. Once seated you may take your mask off if you wish to do so, however we ask that you continue to wear a mask when singing.
- Can we sing Onsite now? YES! It’s been great to sing again over the summer and we’ll continue to do so, but ask that masks are worn when singing.
- Do I still need to book to come to an Onsite gathering? No, you can just turn up!
- What will the seating be like at the Onsite gatherings? Chairs will be set out in rows, distanced at 1m between each row. You can sit wherever you like and next to people that you feel comfortable to be closer to. There will be an option to indicate on the seat next to you if you would prefer to keep it empty. There will also be socially distanced seating on the balcony.
- Can we use the toilets? Yes, the toilets are open for use as usual.
- Are we allowed to socialise around the gatherings? There will be opportunity to connect with other people outside before and after the gatherings, however once you are in the building we ask that you make your way to a seat. There will be hospitality served after the gathering.
- Are there any other Covid measures still in place? We will continue to ventilate the building well and provide hand sanitiser on arrival.
- If I am not fully vaccinated, how does it work with test & trace? There will be a QR code available to scan that we encourage those who aren’t fully vaccinated to continue to use so that they can be notified through the app if there is a need to self-isolate. There will also be the option to leave your details so that we can let you know if we’re informed of a positive case after a Sunday gathering.