We’re looking forward to gathering together again on Sunday evenings, with time and space to worship and listen to God, as well as opening the Bible together.
STC is a Covid-secure venue and therefore the following contingencies have to be followed:
- You must book a place in order to attend. Booking will be available online or by phone from the Sunday beforehand.
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Entrance – please use the upper doors.
- Social distancing – please respect 2m spacing at all times.
- Sanitise hands on entrance to the building.
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in with a steward. Your details will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you have an exemption.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. Please pick one chair and stay in it. Please do not move any chairs. If you come with another member of the same household or ‘bubble’ you are able to book a paired ticket for 2 household seats which are next to each other.
- Under 13s must sit with a parent – please book a paired ticket.
- Exit – please exit via the side door (old church entrance on Nairn Street) maintaining 2m social distancing.
Register on Eventbrite here or phone the church office on 0114 2671090 to book a seat.