Every Sunday at 9am, a short gathering with worship, prayer, Communion and a message from the Bible – a great space to reflect.
STC is a Covid-secure venue and therefore the following contingencies have to be followed:
- You must book a place in order to attend. Booking will be available online or by phone from the Sunday beforehand. Our maximum current capacity is 52.
- Please do not come if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test.
- Entrance – please use the upper doors.
- Social distancing – please respect 2m spacing at all times.
- Sanitise hands on entrance to the building.
- Contact details – all attendees must sign in with a steward. Your details will be kept for 21 days in case any tracking or tracing becomes necessary.
- Face coverings must be worn unless you have an exemption.
- Seats – the church chairs will be arranged with 2m spacing. Please pick one chair and stay in it. Please do not move any chairs even if you have come with another member of the same household or ‘bubble’. We are gradually increasing capacity by adding in some pairs of chairs, for which you can book a paired ticket.
- Children are welcome but under 13s must sit with a parent – please book a paired ticket.
- Exit – please exit via the side door (old church entrance on Nairn Street) maintaining 2m social distancing.
Register here on Eventbrite, or phone the church office on 0114 2671090 to book a free ticket.