There are several projects outside our normal church budget for 2018 which we would love to complete this year, such as:
- New chairs – our worship area chairs are 40 years old and need repair so it’s time for a change!
- Rooms 4 & 5 – in need of refurbishment due to constant use by Toddlers, Natter, Foodbank etc
- Church Centre Windows – various windows need replacement.
- Growing Teams – such as Fir Vale, Hallam University, Youth etc.
Our aim is to raise at least £25,000 for this work to go ahead. You can donate here or bring a gift on Pentecost Sunday 20th May. Please do prayerfully consider what contribution you/your family could make. Thank you so much.
How to give:
- Bring cash or a cheque (payable to ‘St Thomas Crookes’) on Sunday 20th May. If you are bringing cash and you can claim Gift Aid, please put it in an envelope with your name on.
- Donate online to our Gift Day fund on BT MyDonate using your debit or credit card (click here)
- Make a bank transfer to account no. 33220311, sort code 05-08-18, with ‘Gift Day’ in the reference
- Use your debit or credit card with the chip & pin terminal at reception (please note this attracts higher fees for us than the above methods).
Email email@example.com or ring 0114 2671090 and we’ll do our best to help!