There are lots of ways to get involved with Social Transformation projects – here are just some of them!
Crookes & Broomhall Foodbanks
- Donate food at STC – the building is open during office hours and on Sundays. Maybe arrange food collections at your workplace?
- Give financially to S6 Foodbank
- Volunteer at Broomhall – Mondays 10.30-12 at Broomhall Community Centre, Bromspring Lane
- Volunteer at Crookes – Tuesdays 1.30-3.30 at STC Sheffield
- Volunteer – alternate Saturdays at the Archer Project, back of Sheffield Cathedral
CAP Debt Centre
- Volunteer to help support the trained Debt Coaches. Volunteer roles include Befrienders and Admin support; these roles are flexible as to timing and frequency.
Find out what help may be needed by:
- Baby Basics
Get in touch
Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you about getting involved!