Sundays at STC
This is how you can join one of our gatherings:
- 9am Gathering Onsite – A one hour gathering onsite, including Communion. An opportunity to worship, pray and hear a message from the Bible in our series ‘Exiles and Ambassadors’, working through the book of Nehemiah. There will also be an opportunity to enjoy refreshments outside together afterwards.
- 11am Gathering Onsite & Online – This gathering will be livestreamed online with a congregation also onsite in the building. A time to worship together, hear what God is doing in the life of the church, pray and hear a message from the Bible in our series ‘Exiles and Ambassadors’, working through the book of Nehemiah. Kids church (0-11s) and Sunday Breakfast (11-13s) – kids and youth join their groups just before the gathering begins and have their own entrances to the building for their different age groups (drop off 10.45-10.55). Arrive from 10:15am for refreshments outside, a chance to connect with familiar faces as well as meet new people.
- 7pm Gathering Onsite – An evening gathering to worship, wait in God’s presence and encounter his Spirit. There will be opportunity to connect over hospitality at the start, as well as pray together and hear from the Bible in our series ‘Exiles and Ambassadors’, working through the book of Acts.
- Do I still have to wear a mask and keep socially distanced? Please continue to wear a mask and keep socially distanced while you are inside the building. We want to encourage everyone to ‘bear with one another’ (Eph. 4:2) as we all get used to being back in the building at a higher capacity.
- Can we sing? YES! But we are asking everyone to wear masks when singing.
- Do I need to book to come to an Onsite gathering? No – you can just turn up to any of the gatherings, but if we reach capacity there is a first come, first served system in place.
- What will the seating be like at the Onsite gatherings? Chairs will be set out in rows, distanced at 1m between each row. This means you’ll be able to sit together with your whole household. You will be handed a red square to place on the empty seat next to your household to indicate it is not to be used. This will enable social distancing from the next household sitting on your row. There is also socially distanced seating at 2m on the balcony.
- Can we use the toilets? Yes, the toilets are open for use as usual.
- Are we allowed to socialise around the gatherings? There will be opportunity to connect with other people outside before and after the gatherings, however once you are in the building we ask that you make your way to a seat.
- What happens if we arrive late? While each gathering has an increased amount of seating, there will still be limited capacity. We will have a first come, first served system in place.
- Are there any other Covid measures still in place? We will continue to ventilate the building well and provide hand sanitiser on arrival.
- If I am not fully vaccinated, how does it work with test & trace? There will be a QR code available to scan that we encourage those who aren’t fully vaccinated to continue to use so that they can be notified through the app if there is a need to self-isolate. There will also be the option to leave your details so that we can let you know if we’re informed of a positive case after a Sunday gathering.
- Will there be refreshments for kids? Kids church will be providing each age group with refreshments while in their groups.
If you have any further questions, concerns, or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please note that the current arrangements will be reviewed alongside local COVID rates and are subject to change.