Bryony Wells unpacks James 3 verses 1-12 as we explore a message for the local church and our 2018 theme: Join Us In Building Community.
Bible base: James 3: 1-12
- Read this passage, why do you think James chooses to address this issue above others in his short letter?
- What do you find most challenging about James’ words?
- Can you think of a situation which has changed because of the words you or someone else has spoken?
- Where can we use the creative power of words to bring life today?
- Where do we need to challenge destructive words in our own lives?