Our vision over the next few years at St Thomas Crookes is going to be church planting. We believe that God is calling us to plant or revitalise churches working alongside both the Diocese of Sheffield and the Yorkshire Baptist Association. Each church plant will involve sending and resourcing a team of people, but we will need the support of finance (alongside prayer) to enable this to happen. With this in mind, we are so excited to be launching the new ‘Nehemiah Fund‘, which will start to build up funds that are specifically set aside for church planting. This should mean that the funds will already be in place when an opportunity comes along, enabling us to leap into action! Our gifts now will kickstart this fund.
You may now wish to:
- Read a letter all about the Nehemiah Fund from Tom Finnemore (October 2021).
- Read the Nehemiah Fund FAQs (November 2021).
How can I/we give?
- In person – if you are in church on Sunday you can give cash, cheque (to ‘St Thomas Crookes’) or by card at the Giving Station in the link block – just mark your donation “Nehemiah Fund”. If you are giving cash and have signed a Gift Aid declaration, please put it in an envelope and include your name.
- Online banking – make an extra donation to St Thomas Crookes using your online banking facilities. Please use account no. 33220311, sort code 05-08-18 and reference ‘Nehemiah Fund’.
- Online donation – click here to donate to the Nehemiah Fund via Givealittle
- Standing Order (preferred) – set up a new Standing Order with your bank or using your online banking facilities. Please use account no. 33220311, sort code 05-08-18 and reference ‘Nehemiah Fund’.
- Cash, cheque or card – using the Giving Station in person at church as above.